Resisting Arrest Without Violence: Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Attorney to Fight your South Florida Charge
Hearing that you’re facing a Resisting Arrest Without Violence charge can feel like you’ve now suddenly been labeled as a 'criminal’, but Rossen Law Firm is here to listen to your side of the story. Helping you is more than just our job; it’s our purpose.
What is a Resisting Arrest Without Violence Crime in Florida?
In Florida, Resisting an Officer Without Violence occurs where a defendant knowingly resists or obstructs police by committing or suggesting to commit a non-violent act towards an officer who is carrying out a lawful duty.
CONSEQUENCES OF RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE CRIMES IN FLORIDA
RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN SOUTH FLORIDA
If you’re facing a Resisting an Officer Without Violence charge - you’ve come to the right place. Rossen Law Firm has a wide range of experience providing a compassionate and individualized approach to Resisting an Officer Without Violence charges.
While these situations may feel hopeless, many others have been where you are, and Adam and his team has helped them come out the other side successfully.
Give our office a call if you’re facing Resisting an Officer Without Violence charges. We’ll listen to your story, discuss the best action plan, and see what resources may help you. We understand that we’re defending your freedom, criminal record and future and we work our hardest to keep your life and your record intact.
Resisting Arrest without Violence Defenses in Florida
- Lack of Knowledge: This defense can be used if the defendant did not know that the person he/she resisted was a law enforcement officer.
- Incidental Touching: Inadvertent actions or movements not intended to make contact with the officer do not meet the primary elements for the offense. For example, reaching out to grab your glasses after they fall off your head.
- Excessive Force: When the arresting officer used excessive force and the defendant’s actions were appropriate to repel the excessive force, this can be used as a defense.
Free Resisting Arrest without Violence Defense Strategy Session in South Florida
We’ve successfully handled a variety of Free Resisting Arrest without Violence charges and cases and are confident we can give you the personalized and aggressive defense you deserve to protect your rights.
In fact, we even offer a FREE strategy session so you know how we’ll plan to get the best possible result for you and your case.
Give us a call today:
HOW WE WIN RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE CASES
- Learn how we got Disorderly Conduct & Resisting Arrest Charges Dropped in Hollywood, Florida.
- Learn how Rossen Law Firm got Resisting Arrest without Violence Charges Dropped in Plantation, Florida.