Aggravated Child Abuse Defense Attorney to Fight your Fort Lauderdale charge
We know facing Aggravated Child Abuse charges can feel overwhelming, but Rossen Law Firm is here to guide you every step of the way and to fight to protect and defend your rights.
What is an Aggravated Child Abuse Crime in Florida?
Under Florida law, the offense of child abuse may be enhanced to “aggravated child abuse” where the defendant:
Commits an “aggravated battery” on a child; or willfully tortures, maliciously punishes, or knowingly and unlawfully cages a child; or knowingly or willfully abuses a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.
CONSEQUENCES OF AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN SOUTH FLORIDA
If you’re facing an aggravated child abuse charge - you’ve come to the right place. Rossen Law Firm has years of experience providing a compassionate and aggressive defense to aggravated child abuse charges.
Facing an aggravated child abuse charge in Florida is difficult enough. We understand that we’re defending your liberties, criminal record, and your future and we work our hardest to keep your life intact and your criminal record clean as possible.
Aggravated Child Abuse Defenses in Florida
- False Allegations: Sometimes, accusers make allegations that are not true out of spite, jealousy, manipulation, or coercion. If the alleged victim’s accusations are untrue, this could be used as a basis for defense.
- No Evidence of Harm: Some punishments are considered abuse by the public or neighbors. However, another defense is possible if there is no actual or lasting harm to the child. When the youth does not suffer an injury to their body, the prosecution may have little argument against the parents. The legal defense may effectively argue against child abuse when there is no evidence that the child suffered harm or injury from the discipline.
- Parental Privilege: A parent or one standing in loco parentis (such as a teacher) has the right to reasonably discipline a child under their control and authority. This defense only applies when injuries do not go beyond minor bruising as a result of discipline.
Free Aggravated Child Abuse Criminal Defense Strategy Session in South Florida
We handle Aggravated Child Abuse cases of all sorts. We know how to protect your rights and create a personalized and aggressive defense to your criminal charges.
Give our office a call if you’re facing an aggravated child abuse charge. We’ll listen to your story, discuss the best action plan for you, and see what resources may help you. One mistake shouldn’t have the power to ruin your life - that’s why we’re here.
We offer FREE strategy sessions so you know how we’ll work to beat your charges. Others call them consultations but we do things differently around here.
Give us a call today:
HOW WE WIN AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE CASES IN FLORIDA
- Learn how we got Aggravated Child Abuse charges Reduced to Contributing to the Dependency of a Minor in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- Learn how Rossen Law Firm got Contributing to the Dependency of a Minor Reduced to Disorderly Conduct in South Florida.