Free Booklet: 7 key rules you need to know to survive a Florida DUI as told by a South Florida DUI Attorney
Getting arrested for a DUI in Florida is not easy. It’s a scary and confusing time. You probably have a lot of questions running through your mind right now, like…
- What if I lose my license?
- Can I go to jail?
- Is this now permanently on my record?
- Am I going to lose my job?
- Do I need a DUI lawyer?
- How do I even find the right DUI lawyer?
- How much is this DUI going to cost?
- What are Florida DUI penalties?
That’s why South Florida DUI Attorney Adam Rossen wrote this FREE DUI Survival Booklet. This instant download will help answer all those scary questions keeping you up at night, and more.
The Free DUI Survival Booklet will arm you with the information you need to take charge of your situation and survive this unfortunate Florida DUI charge.
In this FREE DUI Survival Booklet you’ll discover:
- The best way to beat a Florida DUI
- How to choose the best Florida DUI lawyer for you
- The #1 mistake people make on the field sobriety tests in Florida
- What’s going on inside the cop’s mind when pulled over for DUI in Florida
- The method of talking to police that could save your life if you've been pulled over for a DUI
- And much more!
Florida DUI charges happen very quickly. Unfortunately so do the repercussions. You only have a 10-day window in which to save your driver’s license. That’s why you need this valuable information now. Luckily, you can download your free copy of 7 Rules You Need to Know to Survive a Florida DUI right now.
All you have to do to get your FREE Florida DUI Survival booklet right now is type in your first name and email address in the form at the bottom of this webpage. We’ll send you an email with the free booklet right away!
Requesting this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. And don't worry, your submission is confidential. We do not sell or trade your information to any third parties.
See all the common Florida DUI Myths Debunked here:
Learn more about possible Florida DUI consequences here: