The Complete Guide to Quarantine-Related Crimes & Courthouse Closures in South Florida
Ever since the coronavirus hit South Florida, regulations and questions have been swirling around.
In this Coronavirus Crimes booklet, you’ll find a guide to quarantine-related crimes and courthouse closures in South Florida.
In this FREE report you’ll learn:
- About court closures and how to stay on top of your court dates amid the coronavirus pandemic
- If you can be arrested for breaking coronavirus quarantine
- What is considered an essential business
- Police encounters during COVID-19 Quarantine
- What happens if people with mental health diagnoses break quarantine
- Safety checkpoints during quarantine
- What happens if you’re arrested
Get your copy today!