The Complete Guide to Quarantine-Related Crimes
Ever since the coronavirus hit South Florida, regulations and questions have been swirling around.
In this Coronavirus Crimes booklet, you’ll find a guide to quarantine-related crimes and courthouse closures in South Florida.
In this FREE report you’ll discover:
- If you can sue or press charges for intentional COVID-19 spread
- If you can be arrested for breaking coronavirus quarantine
- What happens if you’re arrested
- About court closures and how to stay on top of your court dates amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Mask Rules & Consequences in South Florida
- What is considered an essential business
- Police encounters during COVID-19 Quarantine
- What happens if people with mental health diagnoses break quarantine
- Safety checkpoints during quarantine
Get your FREE Coronavirus Crimes booklet today!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Mask Mandates Continue in South Florida, Despite Gov. DeSantis Prohibiting fines for noncompliance
Is a Loved one in Prison in Florida? We may be able to help them get a compassionate release during the coronavirus pandemic
Florida Man: Coronavirus Crimes unique to the Florida Man