Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Weapon Criminal Defense Attorney to Fight your South Florida Charge
If you were charged with the crime of improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon, you have met your defense attorney match! Rossen Law Firm has the most dedicated and qualified defense attorneys and crew to win your case & help you to make educated, empowered decisions about your case and your future.Schedule a Free Consultation Now
What is an Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Weapon Crime?
The crime of Improper Exhibition of a Weapon is committed when a person exhibits a dangerous weapon or firearm to another person in a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner.
Examples of Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Weapon include:
When a person has or carries a
- Sword cane
- Electric weapon or device
- Or other weapons in the presence of one or more people
This is especially the case when a person displays it:
- With threatening manners
- Not out of necessity nor self-defense.
CONSEQUENCES OF IMPROPER EXHIBITION OF A FIREARM OR WEAPON IN FLORIDA
In the state of Florida, it is illegal to present a firearm or any other kind of weapon in the presence of another person in a manner that is threatening, alarming, or careless. With that said, the consequences of this crime can get relatively serious, but the charge can be handled fairly easily by an experienced defense attorney.
IMPROPER EXHIBITION OF A FIREARM OR WEAPON CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN SOUTH FLORIDA
If you’re facing a charge for improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon - Rossen Law Firm is here and to support you through this challenging time until the very end of your case and beyond. We have experience in all types of Florida weapon crimes cases and we have mastered our defense to deliver the greatest results for the charge of improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon in Florida.
Contact our office if you have been charged with improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon. We will begin working on your case immediately and use all of our resources to achieve the best result possible.
Understand that we believe that bad things happen to good people and one mistake in your life should not have the control to ruin or affect your entire life - and we work hard to make sure it does not.
Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Weapon Defenses in Florida
Defense of Property:
- If a person has been charged with the crime of improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon and were simply trying to protect their property after another individual was found trespassing, the defense of property argument can be used to protect you from any criminalization that comes with this charge.
- If the “force” that the accused used is considered to be reasonable or understandable to another individual who puts themselves in the same scenario as the accused is charged with the crime of improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon can be easily defended by an experienced defense attorney with the argument of self-defense. This defense allows a person to use force, and in some cases deadly force, to protect themselves, others, and their property.
Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Weapon Criminal Defense Strategy Session in Florida
If you or someone you know has been charged with the charge of improper exhibition of a firearm or weapon, we are ready to assist you with your legal needs. We provide our clients with a personalized and vigorous defense for their criminal weapons charges.
Rossen Law Firm offers FREE strategy sessions instead of consultations because we know you’d prefer to see the strategy that will be used to win your case.
Give us a call today:
HOW WE WIN FIREARM OR WEAPON CASES IN FLORIDA
- Learn how Rossen Law Firm Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon Charge Dropped in Southeast, Florida.
- Learn how Rossen Law Firm Aggravated Assault With a Firearm Case Dismissed in Miami, Florida.