At the Rossen Law Firm we believe in a set of seven core values that ensure a winning relationship between attorney and client. One based on trust, loyalty, respect, and communication.
- We help good people when bad things happen to them. Everyone makes mistakes; that’s life. No matter how good you are, smart you are, or careful you are. But one mistake should not have the power to ruin your life. That’s why we’re here.
- We don’t judge. Facing a criminal, DUI or domestic violence charge is difficult enough. The last thing you need is someone judging you for it. At the Rossen Law Firm we guarantee a judgment-free zone where your respect and dignity are our utmost priority.
- We believe in a partnership between client and attorney. We don’t just take your case and try to win it for you. You are the key player in this situation. It’s your life at stake, your job, your family, your record, and your finances. It’s our job to guide you to success. That’s why we keep you involved in the process the entire way through, filling you in on strategy, how the legal system works, and exactly what’s happening in your case.
- We give you our absolute best every time. Helping you is more than just our job; it’s our purpose. And we take our purpose very seriously. We understand that we’re defending your freedom, criminal record and future and we work our hardest to keep your life and your record intact. We always go above and beyond on every case we take because your success is our success.
- We make decisions WITH you, not for you. Many attorneys will take your case and handle it for you, but that’s not our style. With criminal, DUI and domestic violence cases, there are serious consequences at stake. We would never make any critical decisions without consulting you first. It’s your life and you deserve a say in what’s going to happen. We will explain every option to you in detail, along with the possible risks/outcomes, but in the end we respect that it’s your decision. We help guide you in the right direction, but we will never force or make decisions for you.
- We focus on getting you the best results not just now, but in the long term. Every client’s situation is different, and every client has different life goals. That’s why we take an individualized approach to every case. We want to make sure that the results we get are best for you, not just now, but in the long run too. We strive our best so that you’ll enjoy continued success five, ten, and even fifteen years down the road without a criminal record slowing you down.
- We keep our focus narrow and our knowledge wide. There are a lot of legal fields out there, but we’ve narrowed our practice so that we can bring you absolute expertise in our practice areas. Our firm is completely focused on Criminal Law, DUI and Domestic Violence. We know these laws inside and out, and have handled hundreds of cases in these areas. We know the judges, the prosecutors, and the strategies they’ll use to try and convict you. We have extensive trial experience and are confident in our ability to best represent you.
Disclaimer: We strive to provide each client personalized, first-class service. No law firm can guarantee the outcome of any Criminal, DUI or Traffic case, however, our attorneys and professional staff will treat our clients compassionately, with the utmost respect, and work zealously towards each client’s goals.