One Year and 78 Pairs of Shoes Later...
Inside this issue:
- One Year and 78 Pairs of Shoes Later…. Celebrate our one year anniversary of giving back with In Jacob’s Shoes
- A Page from My Playbook: Adam’s back with advice on avoiding DUIs this holiday season
- Holiday Song Competition! Send us your favorite songs and enter for a chance to win some awesome prizes…
- Our Rich Belgian Hot Chocolate Recipe will have you wanting to cozy up by the fire
- Loads of Love - See some of the love we got from you guys for Love Your Lawyer Day
One Year and 78 Pairs of Shoes Later…. Celebrate our one year anniversary of giving back with In Jacob’s Shoes
Exactly one year ago, we teamed up with In Jacob’s Shoes and committed to donating one pair of shoes to a child in need for every referral we received. Well, a year went by quickly and we’re thrilled to announce that in the past year we’ve received a total of 78 referrals, meaning this holiday season we’re buying 78 pairs of shoes for local South Florida children!
“We’re very thankful that Adam and the firm have been such great partners for In Jacob’s Shoes. For grassroots charities like ours, this is really the life blood for us to be able to do what we do. People often overlook the need for shoes. It may seem like a very small thing, but it can have a big effect on a child’s self esteem, and can make the difference between them being allowed to attend school.” - Alicia Zweig, Co-founder, Vice President and Secretary of In Jacob’s Shoes.
Alicia’s words are very applicable to our own situation as well.
“For us, referrals are the lifeblood of our firm. Knowing that we’ve done an excellent enough job helping others to the point where they’ve recommend us to people they care about is the best we can ask for. We’re extremely grateful for all of the referrals we received this year and are excited to pay it forward through our partnership with In Jacob’s Shoes” says our very own Adam. “And hopefully next year we’ll be able to at least double down on this year’s total!”
With great aspirations ahead, we wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and hope you’re feeling as good as we are right now!